HOW TO GET TO HELLIAD FEST VIA PLANE?
The closest airport to Gdynia is Lech Walesa Airport in Gdańsk (around 18 km from the festival area). It features a big selection of direct flights from over a number of European cities. Check here to check the most convenient flights.
- OSLO => 910km / 1,5h of flight
- STOCKHOLM => 636km / 1h 10 min flight
- COPENHAGEN => 587km / 1 h flight
- TURKU => 1094km/ lot 1h 35min flight
HOW TO GET FROM AIRPORT TO HELLIAD FEST?
You have a plenty of options:
- by using public buses network – http://www.zkmgdynia.pl/?lang=uk
- via train – Pomorska Kolej Metropolitalna – timetable available at the airport (direction: Gdynia Glowna.)
- via TAXI – the costs is around 30 EUR. Hint: use MyTaxi app – they are much cheaper than the Taxis waiting at the terminal
- via Uber – works in Tricity, the costs varies depending on the usage
HOW TO GET TO HELLIAD FEST VIA BUS?
The best network of international connections is offered by Flixbus/PolskiBus.
HOW TO GET TO HELLIAD FEST VIA TRAIN?
Check the best railway connection on https://www.raileurope-world.com.
The journey from Berlin takes approx. 7-8 hours with 1 change.
HOW TO GET TO HELLIAD FEST VIA FERRY?
The ferry runs every day from Karlskrona (Sweden) directly to Gdynia. Check out timetable on the StenaLine website.